1. Bukhara at maurya Sheraton, new Delhi- Bukhara dedicates itself to Indian dishes and north Indian cuisines. The Dal Makhani is a must try food here as it keeps bubbling for 48 hours.
2. Koh at Mumbai- Koh was launched in august by Ian kitticahi the well-known chef from New York. The chocolate baby back ribs which incorporate cocoa with meat and the Japanese white fish are the main dishes to try out in this restaurant.
3. Travertino at the oberoi in new Delhi- Travertine is one of the best restaurants for Italian foods. The truffle dishes like risotto and the Umbrian black truffle are the main dishes to try.
4. Zen at Lela palace, Bangalore- This Pan Asia restaurant has a unique counter where you can sit and have your sushi or a Korean barbeque. Drink on some Korean soju and Japanese sake.
5. Wasabi by morimoto at the Taj Mahal palace hotel, Mumbai– This place is all about the whisky merged with Japanese spice. Rice wine or Japanese beer with crab samosa and iberico ham with figs are the main dishes to try out.
6. Villa at Colaba, Mumbai- The beef carpacio and the tomato mozzarella pesto are the mouth watering dishes to taste in this restaurant.
7. Karavalli at taj, Bangalore- The coorg fries chicken and the allepy fish curry are the major foods of this hotel.
8. Wharf at Chennai- This seaside restaurant where fish are caught right in front of your eyes is one of the most amazing restaurants according to miele guide. The chicken Moroccan steak are the main food to try out.
9. Italia the park hotel, Chennai- The risotto with roasted chicken and tiramisu and the baked asparagus are the main dishes to try out in this Italian restaurant.
10. Sakura at metropolitan hotel, new Delhi- Try out the sushi and shashimi. This restaurant is famous for Japanese cuisines.